Robb Zipp at Large

My name is Robb Zipp and I want to change your life for the better. I'm a 28 year old guy from Houston, Texas who is on the Executive Steering Committee of Democracy for Houston and I am an active member of the Harris County Young Democrats. This blog is a journal of my adventures in politics and what I think you can do to help make a difference.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Truthmobile LIVE recap

The first live show in Studio B at Houston MediaSource went pretty well. Not 100% perfect, but nothing horrible happened. Chuck Silverman was a very good and educational guest and I really hope he gets elected. I'd also like to give big thanks to Barbara Ann Radnofsky for giving me the time to interview her and to Joseph Kaye for his passion and commitment. Last but not least, thanks to Abner Brown for being the behind the scenes talent. It really made the evening so much easier!

To see the videos I discussed during the show, please scroll down.

I will upload segments of the show and make them available here via YouTube in the next couple of days.

Stay tuned for information, guests and times of future episodes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home