Robb Zipp at Large

My name is Robb Zipp and I want to change your life for the better. I'm a 28 year old guy from Houston, Texas who is on the Executive Steering Committee of Democracy for Houston and I am an active member of the Harris County Young Democrats. This blog is a journal of my adventures in politics and what I think you can do to help make a difference.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Tom DeLay resigns in SHAME!!!

After months of hard work by several organizations commited to bringing out the truth about the evil corruption of Tom DeLay, he announced today that he will resign from Congress.

It's only a matter of time before he gets hammered in the slammer!

Pay back's a bitch, BITCH!



read more from The Houston Chonicle

or better yet, read this disgusting interview Tom and Christine DeLay gave to Time Magazine tonight. Bottom line is, Tom DeLay wants to quit Congress because he'll make more money as a lobbyist...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home