Robb Zipp at Large

My name is Robb Zipp and I want to change your life for the better. I'm a 28 year old guy from Houston, Texas who is on the Executive Steering Committee of Democracy for Houston and I am an active member of the Harris County Young Democrats. This blog is a journal of my adventures in politics and what I think you can do to help make a difference.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Chris Bell commercial and 2 more episodes of Truthmobile LIVE!

I went to Houston MediaSource today and secured two more time-slots for Truthmobile LIVE! presented by Democracy for Houston

Monday, October 23 @ 8 PM
and
Friday, November 3 @ 6 PM
guests TBA

I'm going to try to snag a moment from Chris Bell tomorrow during his new television commercial shoot. You're invited, so here's the info!:


CHRIS BELL WANTS YOU!! BE A PART OF CHRIS' NEXT COMMERCIAL!!

Are you free tomorrow at 3:30pm??? Would you like to help get Chris in the governor's mansion???

If so, come out and join us!!! Be a part of Chris' next commercial!!!

Tell everyone you know!!! Bring all of your Friends!!! All ages are welcomed!!!!

What: Chris Bell's next commercial
When: Thursday, October 12th
Where: 6221 Main Street [across from Rice University]
What Time: 3:30pm
Who: EVERYONE is INVITED!!! So come on OUT!!!


We ask that you do not wear any red or white t-shirts, or any t-shirts with slogans/writing/logos on them. THANKS!!! See you tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home