Robb Zipp at Large

My name is Robb Zipp and I want to change your life for the better. I'm a 28 year old guy from Houston, Texas who is on the Executive Steering Committee of Democracy for Houston and I am an active member of the Harris County Young Democrats. This blog is a journal of my adventures in politics and what I think you can do to help make a difference.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's ON!

So Tom Delay's campaign manager Chris Homan is angry that his master "cut and run" on him, so he ordered all of his neo-con thugs to go down to Sugarland and disrupt Nick Lampson's press conference this morning. It's fine to disagree with someone, but to physically attack elderly ladies is inexcusable.

Read more here and here

Here's the email that Chris Homan sent out:


We would meet tomorrow morning at 9:45 am on the first floor of the parking garage attached to the Marriott. Please get folks to call our campaign office 281.343.1333 and let us know they can do it – or e-mail Leonard Cash (in the cc field above) so that we can get some head count. Let’s give Lampson a parting shot that wrecks his press conference.


I called Tom DeLay's office and asked to speak to Chris Homan. The person who answered refused to put me on the phone with him stating that "he's very busy, sir". I told him that ordering his thugs tharassss people and assault the elderly was uncalled for and that I hope all of him and all of his Republican thug friends rot in ass-rape prison. I wouldn't normally use such language with anyone, but I am so damned outraged by this, I can't stand it.

You want a war, GOPiggies with your fellow Americans? Keep it up and we'll see how many of these old ladies fight back. You musrememberer that even though your gulicensece has been revoked, old ladies still might be packing. I wouldn't test them if I were you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home