Robb Zipp at Large

My name is Robb Zipp and I want to change your life for the better. I'm a 28 year old guy from Houston, Texas who is on the Executive Steering Committee of Democracy for Houston and I am an active member of the Harris County Young Democrats. This blog is a journal of my adventures in politics and what I think you can do to help make a difference.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Truthmobile LIVE TONIGHT!

That's right, folks! The second installment of Truthmobile Live! presented by Democracy for Houston with you host Robb Zipp will air tonight LIVE on Houston MediaSource (Time Warner 17, Kingwood 98, TV Max 95)! I'll have an interview with Judge Bill Moody and video from the David Van Os whistlestop as well as a video telling you the truth about the Republican Party! Don't miss it and make sure to call in! 713-227-1166

The show starts at 8 PM Central, so don't miss it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home