Robb Zipp at Large

My name is Robb Zipp and I want to change your life for the better. I'm a 28 year old guy from Houston, Texas who is on the Executive Steering Committee of Democracy for Houston and I am an active member of the Harris County Young Democrats. This blog is a journal of my adventures in politics and what I think you can do to help make a difference.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Robb Zipp's really abbreviated voter's guide:

This is what I did. I cannot tell you how to vote, but I can tell you how I voted. I have that right.

I didn't vote Straight Ticket Democratic. Nope. I did vote for every single Democrat (most of which I have personally went out of my way to meet and talk to) individually so that I could see their name at the end. In races where there was no Democrat running, but there was a Libertarian, I voted for them. In races where Republicans were running unopposed, I left it blank. There is one Green Party candidate (that I knew before-hand was a Green) who is a write-in candidate for Chief Justice of the Texas Supreme Court. I scrolled his name (Charles E. Waterbury) in instead of voting for the Republican or Libertarian.

Those are my endorsements. I really hope you find the time to vote. It's more important than you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home