Robb Zipp at Large

My name is Robb Zipp and I want to change your life for the better. I'm a 28 year old guy from Houston, Texas who is on the Executive Steering Committee of Democracy for Houston and I am an active member of the Harris County Young Democrats. This blog is a journal of my adventures in politics and what I think you can do to help make a difference.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Want to be "in the loop" on the latest political happenings??

Your Democracy for Houston group is having our monthly meeting on

Wednesday May 3rd at 7:00pm with featured speaker:

James Goodwille Pierre - Democratic candidate for
Harris County Clerk

Come early at 6:00pm for Pizza and a
Deputy voter registrar training by Marty Morrison!

We will meet at the HCDP office: 1445 N Loop West

Bring a friend! The fall campaigns are underway and we need every person to participate. Become a deputy voter registrar now! Don't miss this exciting link-up!!!!

For more information and to RSVP: www.dfalink.com Be sure you are on the Democracy for Houston site when you log on!

See you all on Wednesday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home