Robb Zipp at Large

My name is Robb Zipp and I want to change your life for the better. I'm a 28 year old guy from Houston, Texas who is on the Executive Steering Committee of Democracy for Houston and I am an active member of the Harris County Young Democrats. This blog is a journal of my adventures in politics and what I think you can do to help make a difference.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

wow

Things have been crazy around here. Thankfully most of the nation has woken up and kicked those Republican bums out, but Texas hasn't. I will be discussing why on the next episode of Truthmobile Live on Monday the 13th at 8 PM.

I would like to congratulate every single Democratic candidate for standing up for what is right and doing their part to make a difference. I'm very happy for those who won, but I'd also like to impart on them not to ever give up. As one of my favorite candidates David Van Os says, "Fight 'em till Hell freezes over and then fight 'em on the ice!"

I will keep up the good fight and I hope everyone else will, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

Hurrah for the Democrats. Thank YOU for fighting the good fight.

11/13/2006 03:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home