Robb Zipp at Large

My name is Robb Zipp and I want to change your life for the better. I'm a 28 year old guy from Houston, Texas who is on the Executive Steering Committee of Democracy for Houston and I am an active member of the Harris County Young Democrats. This blog is a journal of my adventures in politics and what I think you can do to help make a difference.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I return from the convention!

Hello,

You have been invited to visit a photo album http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v463/robbzipp/2006%20Texas%20Democratic%20Convention%20-%20Fort%20Worth/

The read only password to view this album is: boogers


There are 110 pictures there, so LOOKOUT! I don't even know how to go about explaining them all, so if you look at them and have a question, please feel free to copy the image location in the comments and ask.

Last weekend the Texas Republicans met in San Antonio to discuss their hatred for Mexicans and anyone who isn't a Fundamentalist Chrisianist. This weekend Texas Democrats met in Fort Worth to discuss ways in which we as people can work together to help our fellow man. It was a weekend of making new friends, bonding with aquaintences and changing lives forever and for the better. I'm glad I went and I can't believe I almost didn't go.

Burnt Orange Report has an amazingly detailed and accurate description of the entire event, if you would like details.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home